Never. Say. Never!!
o.k so you kinda have to be a bieber fan to see this, but that's not ALWAYS true! I begged my family to take me to see this, so my grandma finally took me to see it and....
1. it was awesome
2.he's SUPER cute!!!!!!!
3. my grandma actually started to like him
that just shows how good that movie was. it's inspiring! it really is and it just shows what a great kid he really is!
that's why I suggest this movie to everyone! i turned almost my whole family to team beiber! (I made them watch once it came out on d.v.d!)
seriously...
WATCH IT!!!!
Ahh! I love this movie! I used to be like a crazy, obsessive fan. I had him all over my room, all of his CD's, went to his concert (and cried a lot there) and since then I've calmed down a little bit about him (took down the posters and he's not my screen saver for everything anymore), but I still really like his music still. I will admit.. I'm still sick. Sick with Bieber Fever:)
ReplyDelete